Beta Titanium Arch wires privide memory properties similar to nickel titanium while providing high-forces and low deflections similar to stainless steel. Our Beta titanium arch wire provide force levels that are 42% less than those of equivalent stainless steel arch wires. It is a great nickel-free alternative with a variety of application possibilities. It can be used at any stage of treatment, but it is especially effective where moderate forces are necessary for early torque control and final detailing.
- Safe for nickel-allergy patients
- Moderate springback and flexibility
- Moderate stiffness
- Excellent formability
- Better bend performance than stainless steel
- Gentle force delivery with larger archwire sizes
- Fill bracket slots earlier and correct torque