Cu-Alloy NiTi arch wires consist of nickel, titanium, copper and chromium. The wires activated temperature is close to mouth temperature and is soft in room temperature to facilitate engagement. It falls within a very efficient force range when used with the large round or rectangle sizes.
- Smaller loading force for easier wire engagement.
- Enhanced thermal-reactive properties by additional copper
- More resistant to permanent deformation
- Unique springback characteristics provide continuous force, even at very small deflections
- Reducing the frequency of changing wires and appointment time
- Significant better results when working with passive self-ligating bracket